Thursday, December 14, 2006

I hope that all the pictures bought us some time on the blogging. Sorry for the delay. We actually managed to get a picture for the "holiday" card (note: not Xmas, but not for any politically correct reason) on Friday and I have been busily addressing envelopes in my free time since then. I'm still not making any promises about when/if they are hitting the mail. I'm just saying that the process has been started. "Holiday" could mean New Year's Day, the Feast of the Epiphany, MLK Day or Super Bowl as far as I am concerned and I defy any one to say anything different.
The boys are eight months old today and doing great. Griffith has learned to blow spit bubbles and he thinks it is the funniest thing that he has ever seen/known/done. Allan seems to be getting over his cold and ear infection (finally) and was smiling all over himself when I got home tonight. Mostly he likes to lay on the blanket and watch Griffith, the perpetual motion machine. Not that Allan is interested in investing that much effort in any thing, but it is pretty fun to watch some one else do it.