Thursday, August 14, 2008

Uh-oh, foot!

So the other night the boys ended up in bed with me. I can't recall the exact circumstances, but it was while Jay was gone and first one and then the other "needed" to be in bed with me. Or I needed to sleep and that seemed the most direct route.

At any rate, I laid Allan in between Griff and me and settled down. This worked right up until I was almost asleep again and Allan decided to start swatting Griff in the nose.

Me: Quit it, Allan!
Allan: Swat. Swat.
Griff: No! No!
Me: ALLAN. Quit.
Swat.Swat.

So then I angle him so that he can't reach Griff. Almost asleep again.

Griff: Uh-oh! Foot!
Me: What?
Griff: Uh-oh --- foot!
Allan: (pretending to be asleep).

Sure enough, Allan is reaching with his little pudgy legs and trying to kick his brother.

Brat.