Thursday, June 12, 2008

Post script....

Griff finally gave it up shortly before midnight and slept through the night.

Allan, on the other hand, began crying at about 2 or so (I think). I rolled over and punched Jay (who was still sound asleep) and said, I think I can hear YOURS crying. Huhn? (Sarcasm filter must have been on.) Allan is crying, please check on him.

Next thing I know, Big Al is in bed with us. (Where have you gone, Mr. Cry It Out ?) Allan flipped and flopped until I got out of bed and went to the couch at 4:30. Guess he had a stomach ache, too.

Any way, I was up at 5:45 to go for a run with Norm. When the alarm went off, I was dreaming that it was raining outside and that I could go back to bed. No such luck. Clear as a bell. Up and at 'em. Check with me about 2 p.m., though, and I will probably be sound asleep at my desk.