Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday afternoon -- June 14th

Happy birthday to Allan and Griffith! They are now two whole months old, if you can believe that.
Griffith is 4 pounds 1 ounce and 17 inches long. Allan was 3 pounds and almost 14 ounces. Alissa hadn't measured him yet so I'll have to update that stat later. Big progress for both of them considering that Griffith was 2 pounds 9 ounces and 14 inches long and Allan was 1 pound 9 ounces and 12.5 inches long.
They are probably going to try Griffith on the nasal cannula this afternoon to see if he can just avoid the Cpap altogether. Everyone agrees that would be for the best because he HATES it so darned much. Cheryl had a big talk with him this morning about containing his temper, but he was throwing a fit when I got there so I'm not sure that it did any good. I told her that it would be very hard for me to say any thing to him about it since it is clearly a Brannon trait. I could tell him to cool it, but I'm pretty sure he would call me out for being hypocritical.