Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday afternoon June 7th

As anticipated, Cheryl has given Griffith a real talking-to and they have come to an accord on the breathing thing. It really wasn't his fault (he's a lot like his father that way). Cheryl managed to suck out a wad of crud from his lungs that was making very hard to breath. So his noncompliance wasn't willful. He's been an angel all morning. I got to hold him while he was eating his lunch and we had a good time talking about cars. I was driving the Yukon today which is far larger than I am entirely comfortable with. Griffith thought it would be very funny if I just put a baby seat in my car and left Allan and Dad to the Yukon and the station wagon. We are a little too cool for that much suburbia.
Allan continues his streak of happy days. Tina reports that he has been charming and disarming every one with his smiles again today. I don't know why he's so darned happy, but I'm not going to argue with him about it.