Thursday, April 03, 2008

Allan the Determined

Tonight before she left Jesana was asking me what I thought the boys would be like when they grow up.

I said that I think that Allan will be the one to think up all sorts of things that they should do and that Griffith will be the one to get in trouble for doing them. Tonight was a perfect example.

I had the dishwasher door open while I was unloading. The boys are fascinated by the dishwasher. Griffith is very helpful, pulling out dishes and handing them to me. Allan, on the other hand, while my back is turned, figures out how to lift his little pudgy leg up on the door and pull up using the top shelf. When I turned around, he was just as you see him in the picture below. So (after snapping a picture, of course), I tell him "no, no" and make him get down. Not a minute later, I turn around to find Griffith falling on his bottom from trying to do the same thing. Case closed.