Thursday, June 29, 2006

Very good boys

That's what we have a pair of. Both boys had a good night.
They increased Griffith's feeds and he seems to be tolerating that very well. He's picking up speed on the eating. Caitlyn reported that it only took him 15 minutes to finish his bottle last night. He is continuing to poo, too, so we are hoping that he has put his belly issues behind him. I was looking at a picture of Simon (Jay's brother) yesterday and I think Griffth may resemble him. When I mentioned it to Jay, he said that he had thought the same thing, but was afraid to mention it because he "wasn't sure that Simon was good-looking." (Sorry Simon.) As I pointed out to Jay, MY BABY is QUITE good-looking so you can take that for what it is worth.....
Allan has done well with the decreased pressure and I got to hold him for about an hour last night. He's the most cherubic little fellow you can imagine with tiny blonde eyelashes that curl up so sweetly. Other than (a very cute) Winston Churchill, I'm not sure who he resembles. Just Allan, I suppose.